CCW Methods & Issues > No Carry Locations

NEW PANERA LOCATION IN DOVER

(1/2) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
In today's Delaware State News the front page news was of the new Panera Resturant coming to Dover. May I remind all, that Panera is a gun free zone. That means, as concealed carry people, we are not welcome there. They have chosen, as a company policy, to override your 2nd Amendment Rights. They chose to put a target on the back of everyone that patronizes their establishments, and make them "Soft Targets". I for one will never see the inside of one of their resturants. I don't care how good you say their food is. It is not to die for.

topper:
When I lived in NJ I ate at one a few times . The food isn't that good. I don't miss them and I have no need to spend my money there.

Clarence:
Funny because last time I was at one I saw a young lady open carrying.

i have never seen a sign and no one said any thing to the OCer

Trapper:

--- Quote from: Clarence on July 07, 2017, 11:14:51 PM ---Funny because last time I was at one I saw a young lady open carrying.

i have never seen a sign and so one said any thing to the OCer

--- End quote ---

I've carried at the one in the brandywine town center and had zero issues. They are a little over priced for a sandwich though, but not bad.

SturmRugerSR9:
Found this from Panera:

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/panera-bread-asks-gun-owners-not-to-bring-guns-inside-their-restaurants/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version