General > Delaware Concealed Carry Information

Had my wallet stolen with my ccw permit in it

<< < (2/2)

29thInfantry:

--- Quote from: rikwick on May 23, 2015, 11:53:36 AM ---I took a picture of my permit along with other stuff with my phone, just in case I don't have my wallet with me, I at least have some documentation.   You should be just fine with being able to cc.   

--- End quote ---

That is some sound advice right there.

Adrenolin:

--- Quote from: rikwick on May 23, 2015, 11:53:36 AM ---I took a picture of my permit along with other stuff with my phone, just in case I don't have my wallet with me, I at least have some documentation.   You should be just fine with being able to cc.   

--- End quote ---

Which brings up the question.. Is it legal to make a physical copy of our CCDW permit and carry that while the original could remain at home secured in the safe? Aside from theft one runs a risk of damaging the permit in any number of ways.

Taking the advice from an officer during an chat last year, I have a photo of the front and rear of my ID on my phone as well as my drivers license and a copy of the "Defensive Shooting Guidelines for the Responsible Armed Citizen".

seniorgeek:

--- End quote ---

Great idea. Thanks for the post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version