State News & Gun News > Delaware News

DE recognition???

<< < (2/5) > >>

Clarence:
I can not find this on the link to the AG website.  I don't see anything in the law that would allow them to disallow a reciprocal state permit because the person is a non resident. 

Any lawyers out there?  This is serious because innocent people will be jailed because of this if it stands.

Radnor:
Marc & I have been discussing this via email.  There is one case from I think 1980s which would make it true.
It was on the web site yesterday (2/15).  Today it's gone?  Was going to post it here and in the sticky.

NormH3:
More info...

https://blog.princelaw.com/2017/02/15/delaware-changes-concealed-weapons-agreements-not-for-the-better/

Etrier:
I saw the same statement on the AG's webpage yesterday morning but when I sat down to write about it here last night the web page had been changed and the statement about not accepting other states permits as of September 2017 had been removed.  Wondering if the announcement got pulled because it might have an effect on the SD 10 special election.

NormH3:

--- Quote from: Etrier on February 16, 2017, 12:46:59 PM ---I saw the same statement on the AG's webpage yesterday morning but when I sat down to write about it here last night the web page had been changed and the statement about not accepting other states permits as of September 2017 had been removed.  Wondering if the announcement got pulled because it might have an effect on the SD 10 special election.

--- End quote ---

Personally I think it got pulled because it got more responses than they figured. Secondly, they hadn't made an announcement on the news release section yet. I wonder if it was put up "prematurely" by a over zealous employee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version