State News & Gun News > Delaware News

what will they do???

(1/4) > >>

Just Bill:
Just s few weeks left in this session...what will they do??  Midnight madness or pass on it until next year??  Keep up the pressure, the anti gunners certainly are!!

navitimer806:
I doubt any of these bills would survive an appeal to the Delaware Supreme Court. The Delaware right to bear arms (Article 1 section 20) is quite a bit more far reaching than even the 2nd Amendment and was also ratified in 1987 so there is little doubt about the language.  I also think that there are lawmakers of both parties that do respect the US and Delaware Constitutions.

Just Bill:
Sorry to say, you sound like an uneducated person.  Liberals do not care about the Constitution, they care that their legislation feels good, and it helps get them re-elected.  Any law they enact will take years before it reaches the appropriate court and cost $$$$, so who cares then.  They don't.

navitimer806:
thanks - I feel more educated.

Just Bill:
Sorry about the way I said that.  You are not aware of the thinking of a progressive politician.  Look at the bunch of dems fighting over the nomination for President.  I would suggest that not a single one has read or understands the reasoning of the US Constitution.  It is a simple document but a lot of effort and thought went into its' creation.  Read it and the Federalist Papers which explains the logic behind it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version