General > New Member Introduction

New to State from PA - 5 References questions

(1/3) > >>

Rossboy14:
Hey everyone, Ross here.  I currently have my PA LTCF, and my company just recently moved the family to the state (Sussex County).  With work, and kids, I do not exactly have time for a social life.  I am beginning the process of my DE CCDW, but am having a hard time coming up with 5 references.  So, that leads me to a couple of questions.

Is the "How long have you known this person" questions a factor in approval?

Is it waiver-able to use contacts out of my county (I know more guys in NCC and Kent)?

I just put in an application to Nanticoke Sportsmen's Club, so I am hoping to meet some people there that would be willing to vouch for a former paratrooper from the 82nd turned stormwater infrastructure manager.

Any info helps!

Radnor:
Welcome!

This will give you some info (BOTTOM) http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=7.0

References MUST be from the county you reside in.  The longer they know you the better.
If you have UT/AZ/FL and have NOT changed your drivers license to DE you could carry on them.
IF you changed you drivers license to DE you are SOL....

Lumspond:
Welcome, and thank you for your service! Good luck on your CCDW, and ask many questions. Lot of friendly, smart people here.

Rossboy14:

--- Quote from: Radnor on August 11, 2017, 02:58:03 PM ---Welcome!

This will give you some info (BOTTOM) http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=7.0

References MUST be from the county you reside in.  The longer they know you the better.
If you have UT/AZ/FL and have NOT changed your drivers license to DE you could carry on them.
IF you changed you drivers license to DE you are SOL....

--- End quote ---

Wow!  Thanks for the info on the whole driving record thing.  One last hoop to jump through I guess.  I just changed over my DL to DE, so yeah I am SOL now. 

Rossboy14:

--- Quote from: Lumspond on August 11, 2017, 06:37:53 PM ---Welcome, and thank you for your service! Good luck on your CCDW, and ask many questions. Lot of friendly, smart people here.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version