State News & Gun News > Over the pond

MUSLIM MAYOR FOR LONDON?

(1/4) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/

RetCapt1994:
It will happen in he USA sooner or later. I doubt at my age I will see this  but for you younger guys it will happen. The Brits brought this on themselves and it should be a lesson for us but our politicians are numb to this.

8thFA:

--- Quote from: RetCapt1994 on May 03, 2016, 03:01:35 PM ---It will happen in he USA sooner or later. I doubt at my age I will see this  but for you younger guys it will happen. The Brits brought this on themselves and it should be a lesson for us but our politicians are numb to this.

--- End quote ---
It was the rise of isis, the subsequent terrorist events in Europe, and the "refugee" invasion that led me not only to buy a gun for home defense, but also to get my concealed carry permit.  I fear many in the west will roll over and play the dhimmi as the muslim invasion continues.

SturmRugerSR9:
This will soon be happening in the US.  Muslims are told to have 11 kids per couple. The purpose is to take over by out numbering all others and becoming the majority. With that come the take over of local, state and federal government. I believe it is their aim.

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on May 03, 2016, 06:02:48 PM ---This will soon be happening in the US.  Muslims are told to have 11 kids per couple. The purpose is to take over by out numbering all others and becoming the majority. With that come the take over of local, state and federal government. I believe it is their aim.

--- End quote ---

Sad but true. We must plead with our politicians to open their eyes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version