General Gun Discussion > Rifles and Shotguns

Official AK 47 Thread

<< < (5/6) > >>

Obleo:
How things happen.  My bride was feeling awful cause I was just released from Bay Health with a rusty mainspring.  A friend stopped over to see how I was doing and brought his Romanian Model 70.

After he left I moped around talking about how short life is and an AK would really make me feel better.

Long story short.  I'm getting an AK!

Knotacare:
I've had a Romanian AK-47 for a few yrs now. It's fun to shoot & just plane works all the time. Much more accurate than I thought too.

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: Obleo on October 28, 2013, 05:58:16 PM ---How things happen.  My bride was feeling awful cause I was just released from Bay Health with a rusty mainspring.  A friend stopped over to see how I was doing and brought his Romanian Model 70.

After he left I moped around talking about how short life is and an AK would really make me feel better.

Long story short.  I'm getting an AK!

--- End quote ---

How far we have fallen!  Sick/lame/lazy sob story!  The nice gentleman wearing a campaign hat never would have bought that plea! :). Aw, shucks. Enjoy.

Obleo:
CBmarine - I never said I was proud of it!  But I am learning the Saul Alinsky way just like the Commander in Chief would approve.

Moosie:
Obleo,

WAY TO GO!  Sorry to hear about your rusty mainspring, but some folks will do whatever it takes to get one. heheheheee

;D

Moosie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version