General Gun Discussion > Ammunition and Re-Loading

9mm vs 45acp - from experts

(1/6) > >>

Condition 1:
http://www.tactical-life.com/gear/45-acp-vs-9mm-ammo/#bsum-buffoni

Hawkeye:
Just about every "expert" with 3 or more followers has chimed in on this debate. It is getting old. The technical advancment of ammunition in the popular self-defense rounds has made the difference in calibers nominal. It comes down to whatever works for you and what you prefer for whatever reasons you prefer it.

SturmRugerSR9:
I agree, People use what they used for a variety of reasons, and will always think of a dozen reasons why theirs is best for them. These "A" v."B" comparisons are a waste of time. I think my gun or ammo is best, and you think yours is the best. So what?

Condition 1:
The debate is always interesting,  especially when people engaging is more knowledgeable than I am.  I like both sides of the argument,  I love how I shoot a 9mm and how I have much more control with it when rapid iring.  I also love the size of a 45acp, as well as the power of a 10mm.

I agree with carry what you are confident with.

oldgraygeek:
People disparage other calibers, but they never volunteer to be shot with them.
I carry 10mm because I like shooting it, and I can hit a target with it. I just bought a Glock 43, which is a tacit admission that there's nothing wrong with 9mm...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version