Firearms and Equipment Reviews > Firearms Related Equipment Reviews

Stack on

(1/3) > >>

PPScarry:
Stack on 24 gun safe is almost 400 pounds and fits my current needs. The door holds 4 pistols freeing up the cabinet for my long guns as well as valuables. It is a nice looking cabinet and if my wife would let me it would be in our den. I love firearms and anything related and would decorate my house accordingly.

Although 400 pounds, on carpet this can be moved easily to vacuum behind it. I have the electronic keypad and it includes 2 keys. My reviews include pros and cons but there are no cons for this safe. 499.99 at BJ's Wholesale and that's a pretty good deal. Takes a good hand truck and a real friend to put in basement or second floor. Regular friend for first floor delivery. The door organizer sold me and I can keep my magazines there also.

This safe opens 180 degrees and allows access easily. Bolted or not, this safe isn't going anywhere. I recommend bolting this to the floor and the holes are there for a few well placed Hilti drop in anchors and bolts. Get one.

RetCapt1994:
PPScarry, You are one busy posting dude. 

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: RetCapt1994 on February 01, 2016, 10:17:00 PM ---PPScarry, You are one busy posting dude. 

--- End quote ---
On track to be a Life Member before the end of the month.  Anyone that locquacious should run for office.  Run, @PPScarry, run!

PPScarry:
Pistol nut and like this place and you good people. Wish more people would review their stuff although I'm late to the dance. Lot of new equipment out there. I probably touched every pistol available at gun shops but don't know the important things because I haven't shot them. Guys here probably have, I can't be the only pistol addict.

Got some time on my hands and you see now what I'm thinking about all day. Shawn Rau has a facebook cartoon that sums me up. It's Kermit the frog gazing out the window day dreaming with the caption " I wonder if my pistol is thinking about me too". Wife loves that.

Wonder if it wears off?   ;)

29thInfantry:
I am just a gun nut period but my budget limits what I can buy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version