General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

My " Pillow Gun "... " Morning Gun" ... and Evening Gun "...

(1/3) > >>

Wire Paladin:
Call it insane... though I'd call it completely normal, a gun lover most often has a few guns. I don't like having a single " favorite " lest the other's get forgotten. So, I've come up with a simple plan to enjoy gun ownership 'round the clock. I rotate my various pistols, if for nothing else, the love of gun ownership and responsible carry. My " Pillow Gun," " Morning Gun" or Evening Gun " is either a 1911, 45 cal, 5" Colt... my CZ P-07, .40 cal., or my .40 cal. Glock 23. These 3 I rotate from time to time to conceal carry in the morning or evening or to keep under my pillow so I stay in tune with the various operating characteristics between each.
This way I stay fresh in it's safe operation being the Glock, for example, has no external safety whereas the 1911 has many. Besides, who buys one all purpose carry gun ?... gun lover's have a few guns... why let them live their whole lives in a dark old safe ? 

PPScarry:
I rotate my carry guns as well. No safety on any of my pistols. I just enjoy my guns and holsters as well.

FreakShow:
i rotate mine as well. keep my sd9ve in my truck along with my bond arms snake slayer, my springfield mod2  in my man cave with my 30-30, my pico 380 in my coat pocket, my shield 45 on my hip, my compact RO elite 1911 by the bed. but more or less rotate the 45,mod2 and 1911 for my hip

SturmRugerSR9:
I'll stick with one gun that is with me day and night and feels like a part of me.

Condition 1:
One gun - compact 1911 .45acp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version