General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

Moving to Delaware: AR Pistol legal?

(1/2) > >>

Boliman:
Moving from PA. to Delaware (Dover area). I have a PA LTCF. I have a 7.5" AR Pistol with a Krinkov muzzle device and a SB Tactical SBA3-01-SB brace. Is this set up legal to have in Delaware?? Also are there any ranges in the Dover area? Thanks for the much needed help!

RetCapt1994:
Friend you picked the wrong state to move to if gun rights are important to you. This coming year we will probably see a gun ban like in MD and NJ. Again you should really consider your future regarding this move.

Tonym:
Its legal, for now

SturmRugerSR9:
But probably won't be for long, as Delaware is a Democrat Liberal Bastion. No place I know of in Dover area to fire that weapon. You are probably going to have to take a ride to use it.

Adrenolin:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on December 27, 2018, 11:35:09 AM ---But probably won't be for long, as Delaware is a Democrat Liberal Bastion. No place I know of in Dover area to fire that weapon. You are probably going to have to take a ride to use it.

--- End quote ---

Has Shooters Choice changed their policy? I’ve seen AR15 pistols used in their range before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version