General Gun Discussion > Rifles and Shotguns

Official AR 15 Thread

<< < (23/23)

Hawkeye:
I have a Ruger AR-556 with the standard handguards. Are there frontgrips/foregrips that attach to this style of handguard or will the handguards need to be replaced first? Thanks for any help.

Adrenolin:

--- Quote from: Hawkeye on December 15, 2017, 06:11:14 PM ---I have a Ruger AR-556 with the standard handguards. Are there frontgrips/foregrips that attach to this style of handguard or will the handguards need to be replaced first? Thanks for any help.

--- End quote ---

You'll need to replace the stock handguards first as they don't include any rails.

Hawkeye:

--- Quote from: Adrenolin on December 15, 2017, 11:29:19 PM ---You'll need to replace the stock handguards first as they don't include any rails.

--- End quote ---

Thanks

Mac19701:
What to build next????
I built an AR15 lower with std rifle length Magpul stock, put a PSA upper on it, 18" 223 Wylde barrel free float, and Nikon 3-9 on top.  Fun to shoot.  Haven't played beyond 200 yds yet.  Already have a Ruger AR556 w std iron sights.  So I have another AR15 lower I'm working on, but not sure what to do with it.  223 pistol length?  Different caliber rifle like 300 blackout?  65 Grendel?  Maybe a pistol caliber carbine as a partner for some hand guns I have?  My wallet says build for a caliber I already have rather than stocking a new caliber, but I'm open for interesting suggestions.  Any ideas out there based on personal experience? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version