Author Topic: Run to Lancaster  (Read 1260 times)

Grettski

Run to Lancaster
« on: February 12, 2017, 12:09:57 AM »
So yesterday I had to take my wife to U Penn in Philly for some pre op testing. We decided to come back via Lancaster to get our permits. Yes, long day. Long story short, aside from the traffic it went great! We had our applications printed out (which it seems they liked) and Delaware permits and licenses ready. There were about 4 or 5 people ahead of us so we were prepared to wait a bit. Not exactly sure why but we only waited a few minutes before we were called back up ahead of everyone else. So $20(each of course) and 20 minutes we walked out with PA permits. I believe we're now legal in 35 states.

Just wanted to share a great experience. The staff was friendly and funny. I can't imagine it going any easier.
USAF Retired

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: Run to Lancaster
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 03:42:21 PM »
I liked Lancaster and would have liked to spend more time there but it was a long ride and I wanted to get home. I also skipped a few people in line. I think they hit a snag with their paperwork. Congratulations.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer