CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

NATIONAL CONCEALED CARRY RECIPROCITY REINTRODUCED BY REP. HUDSON

(1/4) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
Rep. Hudson has reintroduced a National Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill again on the 1st day of the 116th Congress:

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2019/01/03/rep-hudson-reintroduces-national-reciprocity-day-one-new-congress/

I'm pretty sure this may be the only time you hear about it as Pelosi will probable have him tarred, feathered, and quartered.

Just Bill:
I just don't understand the Repub's, or politicians in general.  They had control and did the same thing the dems did in 08-10, nothing.  They could have passed anything they wanted, as they did w/Obamacare, and the Repub's have fought Trump since day one.  Now they have no choice, nothing will get thru House now.

Sorry, to many thoughts in one small paragraph.  I just hope the R's don't cave any further.

SturmRugerSR9:
I place the blame at the feet of Chuck Grassley and Mitch McConnell. I laid in the Grassley's Senate Judiciary Committee for almost a year and The Gatekeeper to the Senate floor, McConnell would not bring it to the floor for a full Senate vote. Hence, it died. All the while President Trump said over and over that if they got it to his desk, he would sign it into law.

Now you tell me, who's fault was it that it failed? I don't see anything good happening in the next 2 years, if at all.

Cbmarine:
Bedside watch available below. The new chairman of the House Judiciary Committee is the Honorable Jerrold Nadler (D-NY10).  Odds that a Manhattan liberal will bury this bill: 99.999999%

H.R.38 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide a means by which nonresidents of a State whose residents may carry concealed firearms may also do so in the State.

52. H.R.38 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide a means by which nonresidents of a State whose residents may carry concealed firearms may also do so in the State.
Sponsor: Rep. Hudson, Richard [R-NC-8] (Introduced 01/03/2019) Cosponsors: (90)
Committees: House - Judiciary
Latest Action: House - 01/03/2019 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary. (All Actions)

seniorgeek:
I see it passed the house ysterday

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version