CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

PA. Non-Resident CC Permits

(1/3) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
Does anybody have any info on the possibility of being able to once again being able to get a PA. non-resident CC permit in Lancaster again if the current sheriff is replaced? I understand there is a lot of turmoil in the office under Sheriff Chris Leppler and the retention rate of employees is down 42%, including 3 administrative staff in the sheriffs office where permits are obtained.
Leppler is the one that needs to go and be replaced with some one that will reinstitute the non-resident Pa. permit again.

What say all?

seniorgeek:
I called last week because I was going to PA and want to renew my CCW but the lady in the office was very polite but told me the current sheriff was not issuing non-resident permits,
so I went to the airport in Reading and got my permit renewed in less than 20 minutes and returned to (lower slower) DE.

If you need a PA permit, make the trip to Reading.

lynch:

--- Quote from: seniorgeek on October 05, 2019, 10:10:25 PM ---I called last week because I was going to PA and want to renew my CCW but the lady in the office was very polite but told me the current sheriff was not issuing non-resident permits,
so I went to the airport in Reading and got my permit renewed in less than 20 minutes and returned to (lower slower) DE.

--- End quote ---

Yep. That's what I did. Figured in 5 years maybe the Lancaster office will return to issuing non-res permits.

SturmRugerSR9:
Anybody know when Leppler's term will be up? He needs to go.

CorBon:

--- Quote from: lynch on October 06, 2019, 09:26:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: seniorgeek on October 05, 2019, 10:10:25 PM ---I called last week because I was going to PA and want to renew my CCW but the lady in the office was very polite but told me the current sheriff was not issuing non-resident permits,

--- End quote ---

Yep. That's what I did. Figured in 5 years maybe the Lancaster office will return to issuing non-res permits.

--- End quote ---

York works, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version