CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

PA. Non-Resident CC Permits

<< < (3/3)

Packing_Nine:

--- Quote from: Radnor on October 09, 2019, 11:40:02 AM ---Or the Reading Airport...  Lots of parking. 1 trip. 20 minutes.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind. I last applied in Lancaster, but I believe I am due next year. I'm not hopeful that things will change before then.

Reading is only an extra 15 minutes away for me. Is there anything special to keep in mind when renewing a PA LTCF? I assume I just appear with my completed (but unsigned) SP 4-127, photocopies of my DE permit and drivers license, and a $20 bill? Do they care that I applied in one county five years ago, but a different county the next time?

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: Packing_Nine on October 09, 2019, 01:08:11 PM ---... Do they care that I applied in one county five years ago, but a different county the next time?

--- End quote ---
Media had me to give them the Lancaster LTCF when I received the Media LTCF.

lynch:

--- Quote from: Cbmarine on October 10, 2019, 02:26:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Packing_Nine on October 09, 2019, 01:08:11 PM ---... Do they care that I applied in one county five years ago, but a different county the next time?

--- End quote ---
Media had me to give them the Lancaster LTCF when I received the Media LTCF.

--- End quote ---
At Reading airport they gave me back my expired permit. 20 minutes sound about right. I was the only person there.

Radnor:

--- Quote from: Packing_Nine on October 09, 2019, 01:08:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Radnor on October 09, 2019, 11:40:02 AM ---Or the Reading Airport...  Lots of parking. 1 trip. 20 minutes.

--- End quote ---
... Is there anything special to keep in mind when renewing a PA LTCF? ...

--- End quote ---
The only other thing I would do is call them BEFORE you leave.  The day I renewed mine there PICS (background check system)
was down in the morning.  But it came up about 1.5 hours before I arrived so I was ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version