Author Topic: Alien Gear  (Read 3230 times)

Packing_Nine

Alien Gear
« on: February 28, 2016, 12:07:09 AM »
I received my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holster, along with a size 40 gun belt (black) in the mail today.

My first impression is that I'm extremely pleased. It's quite comfortable. I've tried carrying in a DeSantis SofTuck, as well as a Tagua Super Soft. I did a little twirl for Mrs. Nine, and she seemed genuinely surprised when I told her I was carrying. Draw is straightforward. Re-holster still takes me two hands, but I'm hoping to improve with practice. I'll be happy to report back in a few weeks after I've had an opportunity to carry with it daily.

Shipping time was just a little over four weeks after order.

rikwick

Re: Alien Gear
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 10:35:49 AM »
I have the same holster for my M&P Shield.  Extremely comfortable, with time though a couple of the screws worked loose, so I used some blue loctite on them.  So far so good.

Robert Williams

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 06:16:09 PM »
Is it comfortable to wear bare skin? I currently have taken to wearing an undershirt and would love to git rid of that!

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 03:00:02 PM »
I did not like the Alien gear against my skin the build quality was not the great either.  I got a holster from www.stealthgearusa.com it is by far the most comfortable holster I have ever bought.   It has a Jersey material on the backing and it feels nice on the skin.  Been carrying for almost 3 years now and the holsters are holding up very nicely.
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God