Author Topic: Benchmade 915SBK Triage  (Read 5742 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Benchmade 915SBK Triage
« on: March 15, 2011, 08:01:34 PM »
I just received the newly released Benchmade 915SBK Triage and my first impression is wow what a quality knife. The stats on this knife are amazing Blade length is 3.50" with an overall length of 8.20". The knife has Benchmade's Axis locking mechanism for the modified sheepsfoot blade made from N680 Steel. The knife is also equipped with a 440C Safety cutter and a carbide tip on the end of the knife for breaking glass. The Triage weighs in at 5.10 oz and feels a little heavy in the hand but I don't notice the added weight while carrying the Triage. The Triage comes in black and safety orange and has a reversible pocket clip. The only downside to the Triage is the blade tip lacks a defined point since the knife is marketed to the Fire / EMS and rescue community, however the lack of a defined point on the blade is a small price to pay with this beautiful knife. The Triage will replace my everyday carry knife and I hope to give an update once I get to use the knife in the field.

" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Robert Williams

Re: Benchmade 915SBK Triage
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 06:16:49 PM »
So far it has been a great knife, I haven't used the window breaker but it seems like it will work, the handle is like sandpaper, it will wear down your wool pants sap pocket, so be careful.