General Gun Discussion > Gunsmiths Corner

M&P 9c Trigger Pull is 6.5 lbs.

<< < (2/2)

Obleo:
Radnor – Love the “Opinion” quotes but I will confess.  I made a living as licensed professional in the exploration field and I never submitted one report than was other than opinion.  So, welcome to the Dept. of Redundancy Dept! ;D

Tonight I sat on a civic board right next to a friend that’s been in the legal trade forever.  I presented my “case” and yours but not by name.  He said “It is more than imperative that you assume a prosecutor will make strong efforts to demean the “gun” first and then you.  So, you win. And thank you for your opinion.

ampb5rider:
Put an Apex on my wifes 9c, but we're from MASS, so it starts at 10+, probably brought it down to 6 smoother no doubt. it is the carry option.

del elec:

--- Quote from: Radnor on May 02, 2012, 08:02:54 PM ---Well for ALL of us here, I wish the day NEVER comes where we have to use our firearm for SD.
(to me, it's a beautiful day when I put it away in the same condition I got it out in)

[OPINION]

But, if you have trigger work done (you or a smith) and have to use it for SD, I think your
life will be HELL. (It will be HELL for the shooting anyway)  But, I think the prosecutor will
try to introduce "YOU had a hair trigger put in so you could kill...."  etc...

That's also why no reloads!

[/OPINION]

[FLAME SUIT ON]

--- End quote ---
How many people purchase a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit and can't wait to have to use it? I own and carry a gun for the same reason I own the other things. I pray that I never have to use it but need to know how to use it if the need arises.

Condition 1:
I absolutely love a crispy, predictable trigger pull.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version