Author Topic: who reloads here  (Read 8107 times)

Blaserman

who reloads here
« on: December 20, 2012, 07:49:45 PM »
 I reload almost everything I have pistol Rifle shot gun. What do you reload.

44 mag 41 mag 38  357  9 mm  380    45 acp   445 super mag.
    375 h&h  300 wby 222 rem 7 mm 08
  12 ga

Condition 1

• Life Member
Re: who reloads here
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 10:16:20 PM »
.45acp

Bmel17

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:39:39 AM »
.44 mag, 357, .45 acp currently

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 01:49:13 AM »
.22LR
:)
New Castle County

anjdrifter

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »
38 L, 38 sw  32 long 32 mag, 45lc 45 acp 9mm mak 9mm 38 spl. 577-45 45-70 7.5 swiss. 13 mm swiss.32 acp. and some other odd stuff  also cast same...
Sussex county, NRA certified instructor -pistol-rifle- shotgun ,doj approved instructor

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 01:10:33 PM »
9, 45, 223
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor, CRSO
Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In The Home,
Personal Protection Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety,
and Reloading

Also offer Delaware CCDW training.  PM me for details.

Blaserman

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
yea I wish I could reload 22 lr

antapd

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 02:38:18 AM »
Not directly a reloading question, but when you shooting at the range how do you make retrieving brass easier than just hunting for it.  Alot of times I'm shooting at the outdoor range (sand) in Bridgeville with a buddy or out back (grass).  The sand isn't too bad but the dead grass outside right now is a pain to find brass in.  We will usually go through 300 or so rounds together up to 500 and it's just annoying.  The indoor range by him (Targetmasters on 202 in PA) won't allow you to keep your brass (for liability issues my a**, their selling it I guarantee or reloading themselves).
NRA Member
Vol. Fire Co. Member
Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club Member

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 02:50:21 AM »
I am just getting into it with a friend. Have got lots of brass, power, scale, press ( lee) and so forth. We are going to be doing 9mm. 45acp

It seems like that might be the only way to go, but components are getting hard to find and probably will be soon as high as ammo costs a couple years ago.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

SeanM

• FSFFA
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 01:00:00 PM »
Right now, I reload .38, .44 mag, .40, .45, and .223.  I want to add 9mm to that soon, and might look at others as well.

Sean
Rights, like muscles, need to be exercised regularly, however painful, lest they become useless.

SeanM

• FSFFA
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 01:03:24 PM »
Not directly a reloading question, but when you shooting at the range how do you make retrieving brass easier than just hunting for it.  Alot of times I'm shooting at the outdoor range (sand) in Bridgeville with a buddy or out back (grass).  The sand isn't too bad but the dead grass outside right now is a pain to find brass in.  We will usually go through 300 or so rounds together up to 500 and it's just annoying.  The indoor range by him (Targetmasters on 202 in PA) won't allow you to keep your brass (for liability issues my a**, their selling it I guarantee or reloading themselves).

I don't know that I'd keep using a range that wouldn't allow me to keep my own brass!  It's mine until I walk away from it and leave it for someone else.  If you're going to tell me that I can't police my own brass and take it with me when I leave, then you're stealing from me, and I'm not interested in giving you any more of my money.

Dead grass is a PITA to be sure.  I've pretty well relegated myself to accepting that I'll lose some brass from time to time when I'm shooting somewhere with tall, dead grass.  My goal is get about 80-90% of my brass back when I shoot someplace like that, and I'll be happy.  Anything past that is gravy.  :-)

Sean
Rights, like muscles, need to be exercised regularly, however painful, lest they become useless.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 11:17:05 PM »
@lumspond. .22LR reloads? Aren't those primers hard to find? I hear that H'wood is looking for an new Oscar ceremony host next year. Are you throwing your hat in the ring?
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 11:59:30 PM »
My smiley face icon is no longer showing up under my ".22lr" post.
What's the Oscars gig paying?
New Castle County

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 10:49:41 PM »
Oscars? If you have a large repertoire of jokes demeaning gun freaks, rightwing nut jobs, and anything capitalistic, you should be able to get a nice paycheck.  Somehow, I don't think that your heart would be in it.  Although this year's Oscars seemed to be tamer than usual. 
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 02:36:09 AM »
IF any of you guys have .38 special or .223 reloads to sell, I would be very interested. The price of ammo now is outrageous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County