Author Topic: Changing my address  (Read 2713 times)


  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 73
Changing my address
« on: August 18, 2013, 03:47:36 PM »
How do I go about changing my address on my carry permit?

I tried calling the Prothonotary's office, but I get handed off to a lady who will not answer her phone.


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 18
Re: Changing my address
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 06:45:31 PM »
I would just go there, easier and less time


  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 73
Re: Changing my address
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 03:07:01 AM »
I emailed them and got a reply back.

Good morning Sir,

You will need to write an informal letter to the court (at the address listed below) letting them know this. 
Nothing fancy—it can be hand-written.  Attach a copy of your Driver’s License with the new address,
2 photos and $5.  A new permit, reflecting the new address,  will subsequently be sent to you in the mail.

Make it a good day!

Dale Christine Broome
Judicial Case Management Supervisor
Criminal Division

Superior Court of Delaware - NCC
500 N. King Street, Suite 500
Wilmington, DE 19801

302 255-0690 (Direct line)
302 255-2269 (FAX)

Maybe this could be a general info sticky? Not sure who else might be moving, but I'm sure it would be handy to know.