Author Topic: SIG P229  (Read 8384 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: SIG P229
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 06:57:26 AM »
They are wonderful guns, but are super over priced in my opinion. LOVE them, but at what point do I choose to purchase other good caliber firearms at less cost and put the "extra money" towards ammo or another firearm.  But then again..   :)  it shoots like butter! LOL

Yes, if you can afford to do so, you need one of every flavor.   ;D

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 04:02:31 PM »
Lol I remember saying I wanted to stick to just one or two calibers.. Gone is that thought!  ::) Still don't have any .40&w  ;D

I fired a couple sigs and just couldn't justify their costs. That and they didn't fit my hand that good. Undeniable quality firearm yes but still overpriced for what it was. Now my classic PPQs fit great, are acceptably priced, have a fantastic trigger allowing controlled double and even triple taps.

Schmenge

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »
I have about 300 rounds thru the SIG now. I just bought a set of SIG night sights and had Nathan Sanders install them for me. He did a nice job. I also installed a set of Hogue grips, they are much better than the grips that came with it.

This will probably end up being my CC gun going forward. I shoot this gun better than any of the others.
Schmenge
NRA Patron Member

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 05:15:24 AM »
This will probably end up being my CC gun going forward. I shoot this gun better than any of the others.

and that is what matters :)