General Gun Discussion > Gunsmiths Corner

Rossi r851 timing

(1/2) > >>

lynch:
 I have a Rossi r851 38sp that the timing is off on. I was wondering if it's just cheaper to have a local gunsmith repair it?
I have a return all set up with Rossi but the shipping is very expensive. UPS was $76 overnight and Rossi offered to sell me a shipping label for $50+.
From what I have read, it's usually the "hand" that is the culprit and they don't seem to be available online.
I'm in lower DE if anybody knows a good place to take it.
Thanks
lynch

Federal Firearm:
If you would like to get it to me i can have my gunsmith look at it for you.....or if you choose to ship it I can use my discount to ship for you it will be cheaper than those rates...

lynch:
Thanks for the offer, but you're located up near Summit (I believe) and I'm in Milford and the timing just would not work.
I do still want to visit your shop sometime when I have the chance. And again, thank you. :)

lynch:
Update:
 I found a place in Lewes that is going to take care of this for me. Thanks again for the offer.
Are you going to be open between the 25th and New Years day? I may be in the area during that time.

RetCapt1994:
There is a gunsmith in Ellendale that has a rep of being very good with S&W. I am sure a smith with knowledge of S&W can do Taurus. I do not have a name or telephone number. My UPS driver knows him. I will track down my UPS driver and get back to you. I have also heard good things about Paul's Gunsmith Service in Camden. 302-284-3772

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version