Author Topic: Glock 32  (Read 2291 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Glock 32
« on: July 03, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »
Glock 32

So thanks to Blue Hen Firearms I picked up a Glock 32 in .357 Sig. Very nice pistol but its a Glock so its expected to be a quality pistol. My only complaint is the cost of the .357 Sig round at $23.00 a box for 50 rounds to me thats a little high for 50 rounds. I'm hoping that the price comes down some or I can find a place that's fairly cheap for ammo. I'm using Speer Gold Dot 125 Grn. hallow point ammo for my self defense round.  I do want to add night sights down the road I've never been a fan of Glocks stock sights. Over all its a perfect carry gun that if it gets beat up I wont be heart broken. After taking the gun to the range I was not overly impressed with accuracy but I was using some very cheap target ammo which I think played a big part in it. I was averaging 4" groups, I will try some Remington UMC ammo next time and I think I will get a lot better results. As far as recoil was concerned I think it was less then 9mm, very manageable. Trigger pull was nice and smoth as I expected. The finish was flawless and since the Glock finish is known to hold up very well I hope to get many years of use before I have to send it out for a re-finishing job. The nice thing with the Glock 32 is that 9mm and 40 S&W barrels are available if I ever choose to change caliber.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:12:12 AM by Sigarms12 »
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Glock 32 with DeSantis Tuck This II holster
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 03:48:06 AM »
Sounds like a nice gun you've got there Sig. And once you find an ammo it likes you should be in great shape. At worse case, a 4 inch defensive group is pretty darn good accurate enough to hit any major organ.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: Glock 32 with DeSantis Tuck This II holster
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »
I figure 13+1 should stop some one and with the Tuck This II holster its made to hold a spare magazine so I should be good I hope.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.