Author Topic: Elkton Wal-Mart  (Read 3113 times)

Packing_Nine

Elkton Wal-Mart
« on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:53 PM »
Does anyone know what is happening at the Elkton Wal-Mart? Their shelves are completely bare. Everything is gone.

[attachment deleted by admin]

NormH3

• Life Member
Re: Elkton Wal-Mart
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 05:52:58 PM »
According to the sign, there appears to be some shortages.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:17:53 PM »
Those signs are older and for .22 ammo due to it's limited supply. I'd say they are either moving the display or that store has decided to not carry ammo anymore. They aren't simply sold out because there is always shotgun ammo available yet none here.

Ask an employee?

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:20:54 PM »
With the DNC Convention next week, maybe people are just stocking up in case the rioting comes South!  Which is why buying bulk through the mail is the better way to go, anyway.
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

8thFA

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 12:54:47 AM »
All I ever bought from the Elkton walmart was 9mm target ammo, haven't bought any in a month or so from there, but they always had plenty of that.
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 05:15:43 PM »
This morning, I cruised down that aisle just to see -- and they were fully stocked.  I saw some limit signs, but it looks like they were there in your photo, too.
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

Tonym

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 03:34:11 AM »
I was at the prices corner walmart today and their case was packed to the brink with ammo