CCW Methods & Issues > No Carry Locations

U Del theater

(1/1)

ChrisCar:
I'll be going to the theater at U Del next week.  I've read the threads about U Del policies.  My question is this: for anyone familiar with that theater, do they have metal detectors?  Or do they do any kind of wanding or pat-downs?   In other words, if I'm concealed, not printing and minding my own business, can I get in?

Thank you. 

CorBon:

--- Quote from: ChrisCar on January 20, 2018, 02:54:02 PM ---I'll be going to the theater at U Del next week.  I've read the threads about U Del policies.  My question is this: for anyone familiar with that theater, do they have metal detectors?  Or do they do any kind of wanding or pat-downs?   In other words, if I'm concealed, not printing and minding my own business, can I get in?

Thank you. 

--- End quote ---

Honestly, it depends.  They are likely to search or wand at any event.  I would not assume that they would be doing it there, though, but you never know.  So, carry as normal, and if you see something like that going on — it’s just a hike back to the vehicle to discretely store the weapon.

ChrisCar:
For future reference (and in case anyone cares), no detectors, no wand, no pat. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version