General Gun Discussion > Rifles and Shotguns

Scope for my 30-30

(1/2) > >>

FreakShow:
Ok, I don't have the best of vision, infact i have to get lazer surgery on my eyes every six week. feels like getting a tattoo on the inside of your eye, super painful. So anyway. i want to get or shall i say need to get a scope for the 30-30. This beautiful weapon is in stainless steel purchased at the one and only Federal Firearms!. So i want to get a silver scope to enhance the look of the gun but without spending a whole lot. So what are my options for something in silver under 200 range, what's the best bang for the buck. All suggestions are greatly appreciated

Federal Firearm:
Nikon and bushnell have 3x9x40 scopes in silver under $200...Leupold under 3 in silver....

muleman88:
Nikon would be my choice .

FreakShow:
Looked at lot of videos on the Nikon. but a lot of bad reviews of a rubber gasket coming loose  and not the best time getting it fixed.

FreakShow:
Perfect timing. Talked to my brother who is a hunting/gun nut, like everyone here, lol. He has a couple 30-30's. He just bought another one, went to pick it up and shop owner gave him the case and it had a scope in it. My brother had just bought a scope for it a couple days before, so he is gonna send it to me. A bushnell 3500. so now all i have to do is get rings and a rail. problem solved

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version