CCW Methods & Issues > CCW Equipment

Revolver Holster

(1/2) > >>

FreakShow:
Looking for a revolver holster for my Taurus model 66 seven shot 4 inch barrel. Suggestions ?

SturmRugerSR9:
The Holster store  of course.

theholsterstore.com

Order the one you like made just for your gun.

Made in Florida, USA, out of USA material, by Americans.

Packing_Nine:
I can't offer suggestions for a specific model, but I can say that I've found Tagua and Gould & Goodrich to offer decent leather holsters at somewhat more reasonable prices. I've bought the G&G holsters through Quartermaster.

If you have any reason to stop through Oxford, PA (renewing your PA LTCF, perhaps?) you might want to check out the modest selection of holsters at Cameron's Hardware & Supply. I found a nice Tagua "Super Soft" there for my Ruger.

Of course, it should go without saying that a quick trip to the local shops is also in order. From where I live, it's not to far either to Federal Firearms or X-Ring Supply.

lynch:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on March 26, 2018, 05:29:50 PM ---The Holster store  of course.

theholsterstore.com

Order the one you like made just for your gun.

Made in Florida, USA, out of USA material, by Americans.

--- End quote ---

+1 on the Holster Store. I bought the Pro Carry HD Combo Pack for my SR9c and couldnt be happier.

SturmRugerSR9:
Yes, I bought the Pro-Carry, Deep Comfort model about 7-8 years ago from The Holster Store. I have used it for EDC since then. It is still my holster of choice and still holding up just fine. They make a good product.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version