General Gun Discussion > Rifles and Shotguns

Shooting ARs at Alexander's range in Maryland?????

(1/3) > >>

Mac19701:
So I shoot long guns regularly at Alexander's range just across the line in MD, southeast of Middletown.  I have not taken any of my ARs there because MD's laws essentially prohibit my AR's from even coming into the state.  I've seem all the MD regs so I don't need help with that.  Maybe I'm a little paranoid but I don't want to become MD's next felon if a state trooper catches me at the range. Anyone shoot their AR's at that range?  Any experience? 
Thanx. 

Tonym:
 I thought those laws only applied to weapons that MD residents were allowed to buy currently, not what we're allowed to bring to their ranges. Ive brought all kind of rifles to elk neck md that arent allowed to be sold to residents of that state. No ones ever given me a 2nd glance while i was there

Just Bill:
Radnor had a letter(several years ago) from the then MD AG that said out of state can transport guns to ranges in MD.

Not sure if that still applies.  Maybe he knows.

Bill

muleman88:
I’m thinking about joining Alexander’s again . I had a membership years ago . I would like to know the details of a De resident transporting an AR to a Md range also . I was under the impression it had to be purchased before the date they set in the law (can’t remember that date) .

Radnor:
You're up on the laws of MD.  Good job on doing you own research!  IANAL, but I think you are wise not paranoid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version