CCW Methods & Issues > CCW Equipment

JUST ORDERED V3 STINGRAY

(1/4) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
I just ordered a V# Stingray kydex holster from Clinger. Let you know how it works out. I've always been a leather holster guy but thought I'd give this a try. They have a 2 week return policy, a lifetime warranty, and it was on sale for $39.00 plus shipping. Suppose to be super comfortable. We'll see.

muleman88:
I just recieved a comfort cling from them . I was surprised how well it holds . I’m interested how you will like the stingray

SturmRugerSR9:
I will let you know. Should take a week or so to get V3 Stingray.

SturmRugerSR9:
I ordered my V3 Stingray Sunday the 23rd. I received it today (UPS) at around 1:00PM. Not bad at all. So, of course I was quick to put it on for a try. The retention was a little tight so I backed it off a little. Put the holster on and it was comfortable as I wore it the rest of the after noon. Near supper time I was checking it out and noticed that when I holstered the pistol with the safety on as I always did, it was ok. But, when I would draw the pistol out, the safety was off. I tried this a few times and everytime safety on going in, safety off coming out. This to me is not right and is a safety hazzard. If I had not noticed this someone could have gotten shot.  I have for many years carried one in the chamber with safety on.

I have emailed Clinger this evening and await and answer.

Will let you know more later.

muleman88:
Thanks for the update , I also carry loaded with safety on . No need to have a holster taking the safety off unless your in a quick drawl competition .I was thinking about ordering one for p30sk but they only offered one that worked without manual safety . Maybe this is the reason  ???. Hopefully they can make it work for you . Keep us updated what you come up with .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version