Author Topic: RT: "Supermarket to stop selling single knives as stabbing scourge grips UK"  (Read 744 times)

Paladin4CA

Supermarket chain Asda has announced that it will stop selling single kitchen knives by the end of April as the UK finds itself in the midst of a knife-crime epidemic, particularly involving young people.

It’s already illegal to sell the blades to under-18s but the deadly weapons are one of the most frequently shoplifted items from British stores.

<snip>

Figures published by the Office of National Statistics last month revealed that – with a total of 285 fatal stabbings – 2018 was the worst year for knife crime since records began in 1946.

<snip>

The Home Office welcomed the supermarket chain’s move and added that it will introduce legislation to make it “harder than ever” for young people to buy knives.
More at: https://www.rt.com/uk/453430-asda-ban-knives-stabbing-uk/

Funny how these otherwise unidentified "young people" are acting in a way, dare I say it, foreign to UK history. Maybe the English common law isn't suitable for a non-Anglo-Saxon people.

Best to support www.KnifeRights.org and support Trump in stopping mass legal immigration of peoples whose way of life is incompatible with ours as well as all illegal immigration.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:26:52 AM by Paladin4CA »
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA-ILA supporter

MarkB

• Life Member
So, you can't buy a single knife but you can buy a set of knives so that you have a selection of which to use.

I agree with supporting KnifeRights.org.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Buy a set and invite your friends.....
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Vietnam Era Veteran
Kent County
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my Gun