Author Topic: News Urinal  (Read 553 times)

Just Bill

• Life Member
News Urinal
« on: July 08, 2019, 11:42:22 AM »
Front page article this morning talking about the glee of us gun nuts for lack of unconstitutional behavior by the legislature.  The last part was my comment.  But it said we were happy.  Much of it was quotes from our beloved guv about other ways to do the same thing, violate the Constitution.  They MUST stop those pesky "assault rifles" and 'ghost guns' somehow or more children will be murdered.  He suggested that other states have violated their constitution, why shouldn't we??  Again, my interpretation.

I am so fed up with these politicians, I hope it doesn't show too much.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: News Urinal
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 10:47:01 PM »
Hmmmm...no one wants to comment on my comments???  Too dangerous and incendiary??  I, too often, tend to engage fingers way ahead of brain....
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI Firearms Appraiser

Sparky313

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 12:58:01 AM »
With senator McDowell retiring. You are going to have transvestite in there next. Media has practically anointed him. Tim/ Sarah McBride is more popular than Hillary by reading local media. Your not only one fed up with Dover. Soon be 22nd county of the People’s Republic of New Jersystan

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 11:44:27 AM »
I read that this morning.  Seems like the normal progression of Delaware politics.  No one but a dem, regardless of how poorly qualified they are,  will ever be elected in that seat, unfortunately.
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI Firearms Appraiser

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 03:27:18 PM »
https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/09/transgender-activist-sarah-mcbride-run-delaware-senate/1672870001/

”Should McBride win, she would be joining an increasingly progressive lawmaking body in the First State, where freshman Democrats are pushing issues such as higher minimum wage and gun control.”

One D for another D.   
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.