Author Topic: Crossbreed Holsters Discount  (Read 17399 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Crossbreed Holsters Discount
« on: November 09, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »
Another reason why I swear by these holsters. Heres the info on Crossbreed Holsters discounts.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/FAQs/tabid/54/Default.aspx

Here's the deal on the discounts we offer and how to redeem them.

We offer LEO's, Military and NRA members a 10% discount.

Discounts may not be "stacked", no double dipping.

NRA members must be current members.

LEO's and Military may be active, retired or reserve.

To redeem the 10% discount, you need to type your code in the coupon box when you check out. Whether it's on the phone or in the shopping cart, the discount must be redeemed at the time of the order.

As of  09/01/09 we will not go back and do discounts retro-actively.

We just don't have the time to chase them down. It's your responsibility to redeem it correctly.

NRA members, your code is "NRA" and you must give your membership number in the additional instructions box when you checkout or over the phone if calling the order in.

LEO's, your code is "LEO" and you need to state the department/municipality/agency that employs you in the additional instructions box or mention it on the phone.

Military your code is "MIL", you need to provide branch of service, and current station. Same thing, mention it in the additional instructions box or over the phone.

To clarify, type your respective code in the coupon box and the rest of your info in the additional instructions box when you check out

Any concerns with this program must be handled via email directly to the owner at
mark@crossbreedholsters.com

" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Pete D.---

• NRA Member
Re: Crossbreed Holsters Discount
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 11:11:22 PM »
Hey Sig, I just got mine in the mail the other day- man is it comfortable! I've been wearing it in different positions and with different pants and so far I LOVE
"This food fights back!" Myke Hawke Peirce

Pete D.---

• NRA Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »
 ??? IT! It is very well made, very comfortable, and very concealable. I got the NRA discount- thanks again to you! I'd recommend it highly as well. Take care, Pete D.---
"This food fights back!" Myke Hawke Peirce

yelolabde

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 12:54:52 AM »
Thanks for this post, I used the NRA discount for my Super Tuck. I love the holster.
DE, PA

Life NRA
DSSA
9-12 Delaware Patriots

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
-Jeff Cooper

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 03:41:46 AM »
I am still waiting for my super tuck to arrive. I hope it is a good as you all say it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Poppop XDM

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »
Seniorgeek,  I have had my Suoertuck for 2 months and love it.  Most comfortable holster yet
Kent County